We are a professional horse livery yard in London located at the outskirts of North London with an easy access from M1, M25 and A41. With just 24 stables and a team experienced in looking after top quality competition horses we aim to provide our horses with the best possible care. We also have carefully produced show jumping horses for sale.
- 40x60 outdoor school with premium wax surface and a full set of jumps
- 20x40 indoor school with Andrews Bowen premium wax surface and mirrors
- lunging pen with wax surface
- off road hacks with a direct access
- covered horse walker
- hot/cold water wash down area
- washing machine/rug drier
- rubber mats and automatic water drinkers in the stables
- large individual paddocks with automatic water troughs
- trainer on site
- staff living on site 24/7
- security camera, secure gates
We provide fully bespoke service to adapt to your horse’s needs and your ambitions. The show jumping trainer on site is happy to train you and your horse to prepare you both for an appropriate level of competition. Our own horses and as of our clients compete regularly in dressage, show jumping and x-country at the nearby competition centres like Bury Farm, Addington, Keysoe and others.
As part of our standard service the horses are mucked out/skipped out, groomed, tacked/untacked, trimmed and exercised twice a day (turned out, ridden, lunged or put on a horse walker) and we attend the vet, farrier or physiotherapist visits. You just come and ride, we do the rest!
Sign up for the latest news and upcoming events.